MY INSPIRATION
Hi everyone! In life,many peoples make inspire,and now I want to share one of them who make me inspire in my life,that is Acha Sinaga.Acha Sinaga is someone who inspired me. The full name of Acha Sinaga is Maria Dyer Achsahinta Sinaga,but many people call her is Acha Sinaga. She was born at North Sumatra on 30th June 1989.Her Father name is Jaliaman Sinaga and her mother name is Marilynda Sumbayak. I know her for the first time when I open my youtube and instagram application,She is always tranding topic.So,I always stalking about her and She make me inspire because She is always never give up about her works ad problems and she always give motivation to many people. She comes from the entertainment world, she has a lot of talents ranging from singing, playing movies, and even now he is a vlogger. I admire her because she has a high spirit in carrying out her activities and the spirit to realize his dreams. She is multitalented. She started his career in 2013 and she decided to get married on 15 April 2017. Her husband name is Andy Ambarita,He is from Indonesia but stay in Sydney from young until now. In the course of his life she had a great struggle starting from the beginning, she had been a sales before she entered the world of entertainment. At the moment, Acha Sinaga and her husband live in Sydney, they should stay in Indonesia only because their husbands work abroad so they decide to live abroad. Their family lives in Indonesia, so Acha Sinaga and her husband often visit Indonesia and even they often do their work in Indonesia. There are only a few things that I am not interested in, namely they are not too in love with their culture, they must love their culture because usually Indonesians love their own culture. But it is not a trigger I don't like it because it is a freedom. I wish I could meet her some day,although her is married and have a little family but I still love her and I hope Acha Sinaga and her Husband can make inspire to many people forever.

Komentar
Posting Komentar